Keep in good Health
At Le Clos d'Amande, despite the various spaces available to have breakfast, work or relax, it is essential to also ensure the rest of the sanitary procedures to ensure a safe and healthy stay!
[ Please note that the wearing of masks is still mandatory in the common interior areas of the tourist accommodation according to the Belgian government guidelines ]
SAFETY AND CLEANLINESS
Le Clos d'Amande closely follows government guidelines and adapts procedures according to official recommendations;
- Disinfectant gels available in common areas, high temperature cleaning of sheets,
- Single-use equipment available,
- Sanitation of all frequently touched surfaces, common areas, up to door handles,
- Daily cleaning and ventilation of the house and rooms,
- Wearing a mask and gloves during cleaning to avoid cross-contamination
- Wearing a mask in all common interior areas of the house,
- Disinfection of the pool and daily cleaning,
Everything is set up to make your stay pleasant and serene.
Many uncertainties related to legislation, changes in procedures or flights remain constant risks when making reservations.
Au Clos d'Amande remains flexible in the case of a cancellation or modification of a reservation due to these changes in procedures or for reasons related to the current health situation, provided that you are informed at least 24 hours in advance.
NEED MORE INFO?
Useful information for tourism in Wallonia ; Coronavirus COVID-19 | Useful information (walloniebelgiquetourisme.be)
The plan was planned in Belgium & latest releases! : https://centredecrise.be/fr/newsroom