Surroundings of the Clos d'Amande
But... What About Lasne?
At 25 km from Brussels, Lasne, whose name comes from the Celtic name of the small river "La Lasne" which meant "the river with calm waters", is a real mixture of valleys, bucolic hills, wooded paths and contributes therefore to a paradise for walkers and lovers of this preserved nature.
Lasne gathers old villages whose origin goes back to the 11th and 12th centuries and which kept their identity, their charm and particularities: Ohain, Couture Saint -Germain, Lasne Chapelle-Saint-Lambert, Maransart and Plancenoit.
Lasne is also known for its center of houses with white facades, its "fermettes lasnoises", its few independent stores, and its gastronomy, but not only! Many artists have come to stay here, and art and culture are an integral part of this village, and many exhibitions are organized here.
In addition, the Lasnoise Valley is full of hiking and horseback riding opportunities, and is one of the most centrally located communities in relation to the many golf courses that surround it.
AND AROUND ...?
In addition to the relaxation interests, let us not forget that the establishment is located near the important business and tourist poles of Walloon Brabant;
- 6 to 12 Km from Centers of La Hulpe, Rixensart, Ottignies/LLN, Waterloo, Wavre
- 15 to 20 Km from the Abbey of Villers-La-Ville, Nivelles
- 30 to 35 Km from Brussels/Charleroi
- 40 Km from Namur
! Notice to golf lovers, Lasne is one of the municipalities located in the heart of the many golf courses of Walloon Brabant, some of which are part of the Top #10 of the best 18 holes in Belgium, elected by Leading Courses and High Level Communication!
- Golf de l'Empereur (5 km) (N° #18)
- Royal Waterloo Golf Club (7 km) - (#12)
- Golf Club d'Hulencourt (15 km) - (N° #1)
- Royal Bercuit Golf Club (23 Km) - (N° #4)
- Golf- Château de la Tournette (28 km)- (N° #6)
Other clubs nearby;
- The Royal Golf Club of Belgium - Le Ravenstein (28 Km)
- Golf du Château de la Bawette ( 15 km)
- Golf of Louvain-La-Neuve (13 Km)
- Golf de Sept Fontaines - Braine l'Alleud ( 17 km)
- Golf de Rigenée - Villers-la-Ville (18 km)
- Golf la Bruyère - Villers-la-Ville (19 km)
OTHER ACTIVITIES & LEISURE
The Walloon Brabant region is full of places to discover, both for children and adults!
- ParkWalibi Belgium and Aqualibi, Paint Ball Wavre, Aventure Parc Wavre (tree climbing) -
- The historic area of the Battle of Waterloo; Wellington Museum, Caillou Farm, St. Anne's Hedge, Lion's Mound and the Memorial Museum, .
- Domaine du Bois des Rêves; Mountain bike trail, playground for children from 2 to 13 years old
- The Abbey of Villers-La-Ville and its vineyard, exceptional heritage of Wallonia
- Castle of Bousval and its visits of the vineyard
- Museum Hergé (Tintin), museum L (Arts) of Louvain-La-Neuve, museum of Water and Fountain, archery museum
- Castle of La Hulpe and exhibition of the Belgian painter FOLON
- Lake of Genval and its nautical activities in summer
EVENT ROOMS RESTAURANTS & BARS
You are going to a wedding, an event or a seminar? Le Clos is located less than 5 km from "The Lower House", the "Domaine d'Hubermont" and the "Château-Ferme de Moriensart
Other restaurants/bars nearby